shaving cream: Erasmic
Brush: a stuffed badger with a handle attached
Blade: Gillette Swede
Razor: Gillette SLim Adj
Aftershave: Jefferson Reserve Bourbon
Moisturizer: Extra Virgin Coconut oil
HairTonic: Clubman
Fragance: Clubman

For a couple thousand to be spent on a shave, I'd fly to NYC, seek out the finest barber shave available, then have a grand meal.

-- John Gehman

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
I'd buy a relatively inexpensive razor and a good brush, some nice creams and aftershaves, and give the rest of the money to my wife.

Wait a sec- I already did that. :eek:

If I had that kind of money I would by the usual inexpensive stuff then buy a nice pistol or hunting rifle. Thats if I had to spend it all on myself

I believe the title said "for a luxurious shave"

I would use my current gear and use the 2k for "exotic" ladies to lather me up. You know.........lather me up real nice.

Oh yeah, and a great cigar or two.

-- John Gehman

Impossible task !! :c2: A great cigar..maybe a Cohibas or a Vegas Robaina Don Alejandro...they are all cuban, there is no such thing as a Puro in CONUS...only in the White House maybe...:clown: !!

please try the products you want buy:
Brush: Mühle - Carbon Shaving Brush Edition 1
Razor:Gillette English Aristocrat # 66

I once ordered the Muehle Edition #1 and returned it the same day: an unbelievably loosely, floppy, small diameter knotted loft. It's a shame they want €320,- for only the carbon handle....:mad: This is (one of) the most overpriced brush(es) on the market imo......

As for the #66: it's still lying somewhere around in my house...:rolleyes:

Impossible task !! :c2: A great cigar..maybe a Cohibas or a Vegas Robaina Don Alejandro...they are all cuban, there is no such thing as a Puro in CONUS...only in the White House maybe...:clown: !!

Bah, the best cigars I have had arn't Cuban... though two hanban Cohibas came close....

Aren't Cuban?!:blink: NO WAY!!??There is some nice brands too out there..some hondurans (Davidoff) or Jamaicans too...but the Vuelta Abajo Terroir in Cuba still rules!!!

I'd buy a Bill Ellis razor, then give joel a grand to pick out the products and be my consultant.
Whatever's left goes toward a few nice Stouts and maybe a cigar.

Top Bottom