What's new

You guys made me do it. Ordered two R41's

I have read so many rave reviews I decided to buy an R41 today.
What the hell.

Traditional Shaving is on vacation till Nov 7, so I bought it from Connaught.
Since they are less expensive to ship together I ordered two. Not sure why.......

How long does it take to get here?

What was the damage if u dont mind me asking? I just got mine yesterday from traditional shaving and then got an Email from chris at Traditional Shaving, he told me it would take about two weeks to recieve item. Today i got an Email on order status as shipped. Guess i got mine just in the nick of time ;o)

I also got the stand from them as well.

Wow Paul, maybe you can put up a video shaving with both of them at same time, like a cowboy draws his guns. LOL jk. Enjoy them and congrats.

Two?? wow what a sick man you are lol.

Congrats, enjoy them when they arrive sir.

I have read so many rave reviews I decided to buy an R41 today.
What the hell.

Traditional Shaving is on vacation till Nov 7, so I bought it from Connaught.
Since they are less expensive to ship together I ordered two. Not sure why.......

How long does it take to get here?

I ordered R41 from TradditionalShaving and it arrived to WA in 7 days..
Now ordered R89 from connaughtshaving and its been 9 days and still waiting..

I too have 2 R41 .. 2nd is just backup .. just incase

Tough or stupid? I have been thinking lately about getting a video camera for training purposes, and for fun do a shaving video with a difference.

well i would surely ask you to do it.Would be very helpful for beginners like me and others to learn a thing or two from the master :gunsmilie: himself
i will be getting a R41 very very very soon,so why not a video on that,the best way to use it and get a smooooooooooooooooooooth shave!

well i would surely ask you to do it.Would be very helpful for beginners like me and others to learn a thing or two from the master :gunsmilie: himself
i will be getting a R41 very very very soon,so why not a video on that,the best way to use it and get a smooooooooooooooooooooth shave!

Checkout Geofatboy on youtube.com he has a nice video with the M R41
Or check him out on Shavenation.com Also Geofatboy is one kool Cat.

Checkout Geofatboy on youtube.com he has a nice video with the M R41
Or check him out on Shavenation.com Also Geofatboy is one kool Cat.

actually after seeing his video of EJ De89lbl ,i bought my first razor,he virtually sold me that razor lol :001_tongu
will check his video on R41 too,thanks for that

Top Bottom