What's new

Yaqi slant

well this turned up today ...looks very scary hahah ...anywho i shaved with a shark super chrome and my thoughts...itS kinda rough...but i have a sensitive face most things feel rough also all my hair grows different ways...but it gets pretty close ...if i can work on my neck area it wouldnt be bad...would i use this daily...no way lol...also will try other blades in the future...all in all its not bad for me just not what i would use everyday

Attachments

• CC9C7006-0DDB-4D17-8D3F-23FB64AF999D.jpeg
    CC9C7006-0DDB-4D17-8D3F-23FB64AF999D.jpeg
    968.4 KB · Views: 45
  • B5AAE3FB-9CB5-4B46-B0EB-609802E5104F.jpeg
    B5AAE3FB-9CB5-4B46-B0EB-609802E5104F.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 50
  • 74635879-8498-4CFE-986D-A332FC4C19FF.jpeg
    74635879-8498-4CFE-986D-A332FC4C19FF.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 47
  • 8137933B-0D44-4C65-98BC-3E1C74D9608B.jpeg
    8137933B-0D44-4C65-98BC-3E1C74D9608B.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 42
I just had a quick shave on a patch of arm with a shark Super stainless and it was alot better and not really any skin scraped on my arm that i can tell...i will try it tmo see how i go

CzechCzar

Use the Fat, Luke!
Stick with it. I grew to love it after the first week eventually I realized that the razor is quite safe despite the prickly feeling. The shaves will get closer and easier with more use!.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

CzechCzar

Use the Fat, Luke!
What I find helps:
  • Use a great soap with a great preshave and the Marco method - you want a wet, cushiony lather
  • Steep angle because the cap is so small
  • Try a variety of blades
After a week or two of using it I realized that what I thought was aggression was actually just blade feel. IMHO the razor is not really aggressive (having a tendency to bite). I don't think I have ever cut myself with it.

So far its alot better for me...i need aggressive and super close...my hair grows all different ways its thick its rough this is on par with my non slants tbh...not as good as my futur ..but pretty damn good

Yaqi tech head with portal handle would be a step above what you have atm its not super aggressive or super heavy but it is very efficient and smooth it gives decent shaves

Attachments

• 990AB140-1CB7-47C7-BD77-8E6A6A7BEE5C.jpeg
    990AB140-1CB7-47C7-BD77-8E6A6A7BEE5C.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 28
  • 9C289F9B-56D7-4729-8C98-ACB21E4B7BF0.jpeg
    9C289F9B-56D7-4729-8C98-ACB21E4B7BF0.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 26
I just had a shave with my futur this arvo. 3 WTG and 1 ATG. The 37c fealt very similar to around setting 1-2 which about right for me. Any more aggressive and my neck can get irritated.
My neck has thick wire like hair which blunts most blades between 2-4 shaves. So I need sharp blades which are smooth for my sensitive neck.

One thing i will say about the 37c is that its extremely smooth with shaving ...so damn smooth..blades just glide like butter and feels so tame..just be careful not to press to hard or you can do damage..i made that mistake trying to get myself bbs :a14:you live and learn

CzechCzar

Use the Fat, Luke!
Had my first shave today with the Yaqi slant. Great experience, very close shave, zero irritation! Also very loud 😂
It only gets better from here! Give it a month with Super Max Super Platinum blades. You won't even notice the noise or blade feel. You will only notice how smooth is your skin on a daily basis! How effortless are your shaves!

It only gets better from here! Give it a month with Super Max Super Platinum blades. You won't even notice the noise or blade feel. You will only notice how smooth is your skin on a daily basis! How effortless are your shaves!

I like a singing razor because this gives me more control for a light touch. I'm surprised how smooth the first shave was. Usually I need much more practice with a new razor.

I have used Nacet blades. Don't have super max super platinum. Are there any other brands you would recommend?

Thanks
Sami

CzechCzar

Use the Fat, Luke!
I like a singing razor because this gives me more control for a light touch. I'm surprised how smooth the first shave was. Usually I need much more practice with a new razor.

I have used Nacet blades. Don't have super max super platinum. Are there any other brands you would recommend?

Thanks
Sami
Very personal question. For me Astras were quite good as well.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

CzechCzar

Use the Fat, Luke!
well this turned up today ...looks very scary hahah ...anywho i shaved with a shark super chrome and my thoughts...itS kinda rough...but i have a sensitive face most things feel rough also all my hair grows different ways...but it gets pretty close ...if i can work on my neck area it wouldnt be bad...would i use this daily...no way lol...also will try other blades in the future...all in all its not bad for me just not what i would use everyday
@hcoop111 what handle is that?

Top Bottom