What's new

Yaqi sale on Aliexpress 11/11/19

Interesting one.
proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You mean I have to wait until 11/11 to order these? Some of those prices have got my mouse finger very itchy. I've already got a couple Yaqi brushes and have been very satisfied at full price, but some of these deals...

Some smokin’ deals. I need nothing, but strangely drawn to this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unsure why or how, but have had this link open for a couple of weeks now...must be a sign. :)

edit: Whoops, had a direct link to the barber pole brush. US $33.22 |Yaqi New Barber Pole Style 24mm Two Band Badger Knot Shaving Brush-in Shaving Brush from Beauty & Health on AliExpress - 11.11_Double 11_Singles' Day - https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32865911679.html

You mean I have to wait until 11/11 to order these? Some of those prices have got my mouse finger very itchy. I've already got a couple Yaqi brushes and have been very satisfied at full price, but some of these deals...
11/11 is some kind of huge shopping holiday in China. On par with Black Firday and such.

Are there any brushes in particular that gravitate toward the top of the Yaqi list of brushes, or is it mostly personal preference? I am BRAND new to wet shaving and would like to give their silvertips and synthetics a try.

I am definitely in for a couple. :)

Are there any brushes in particular that gravitate toward the top of the Yaqi list of brushes, or is it mostly personal preference? I am BRAND new to wet shaving and would like to give their silvertips and synthetics a try.

All their brushes are great but they have different features. Silvertips are soft with less backbone, 2-bands are soft but still scrubby with good backbone, and synthetics are just soft in general with spring-like backbone. I'd suggest you to pick up one of each if you're interested because this sale is ridiculous.

All their brushes are great but they have different features. Silvertips are soft with less backbone, 2-bands are soft but still scrubby with good backbone, and synthetics are just soft in general with spring-like backbone. I'd suggest you to pick up one of each if you're interested because this sale is ridiculous.

+1
My favorite synthetic from Yaqi is their Cashmere.

This one:

Yaqi High Mountain

I bought one slightly discounted from the regular price and am very happy with it. At $16.07 it's an incdedible steal.

I'm wondering if Vig shave is the same as Yaqi?
No, Vig is not the same as Yaqi, at least in my limited experience. I have many Yaqi, & 1 Vig 24mm 2 band, & I am quite unhappy with the Vig brush. The quality of hair, lack of density, & the glue bump are the reasons I don’t like the Vig brush.

At that price you can't go wrong. Tempted to buy another one myself....yeah, like what is wrong with me?
It's an uphill battle. But once you find your rotation of products, convince yourself to stick with it. It's okay to experiment with new gears but once you have a solid rotation, it'll be a lot easier to avoid the tempting deals.

Top Bottom