What's new

Yaqi sale on Aliexpress 11/11/19

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
I got my Rainbow 26 mm synthetic brush for under $8.00 but it is erratic pricing.

Geez these really do seem to be moving around a lot. I'm hoping to grab one of the Moka Pot handle synths on the cheap

Prices were regular morning so I thought their 11.11 sale prices were bogus but then they dropped and I jumped on a few. Picture doesn’t show it but was able to stack a few coupons to get a final price of $32 for everything. I’m happy with that!

proxy.php

I had trouble too. Super discount on all products in my wishlist. As soon as I transferred them into the cart, all prices went up to the previous, undiscounted prices.

Whatever the reason was, IT problems, strategy, limited stock, whatever, 7 hours after the start, everything was fixed and I could place my order with all correctly discounted prices.

Very irritating lol. Had 4 brushes in my cart the night before, and this morning they were all different prices. Ended up getting 2 for decently discounted prices. Wanted the highmountain silvertip, but it has been around $40 every time I look at it. Just clicking on different brushes throughout the day they differ in prices greatly.

Very irritating lol. Had 4 brushes in my cart the night before, and this morning they were all different prices. Ended up getting 2 for decently discounted prices. Wanted the highmountain silvertip, but it has been around $40 every time I look at it. Just clicking on different brushes throughout the day they differ in prices greatly.

When guys in the thread were saying to recheck this morning and I got a high mountain on the deal I kept the page open just to see. It couldn’t have been more than 10-20 minutes later that it was back to $40. It’s probably like others said, they just release a few at a time at the discount. If you’re not there waiting the popular ones go fast it seems.

When guys in the thread were saying to recheck this morning and I got a high mountain on the deal I kept the page open just to see. It couldn’t have been more than 10-20 minutes later that it was back to $40. It’s probably like others said, they just release a few at a time at the discount. If you’re not there waiting the popular ones go fast it seems.
I'll need to do that. I know it's close to being over, but hopefully they'll release a few more. Thanks!

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
Just purchased a Yaqi 24MM Sagrada Familia under $8 Can, I have the Yaqi tuxedo knot in another handle and just enjoy it. The main reason I bought this brush is because I & my wife were in the Sagrada Familia in Barcelona Spain and it is a amazing cathedral and we stayed only a few blocks from that wonder of a building that is still being constructed. So when I use that brush I hope it brings back a few great memories of the Barcelona area.
Have some great shaves!

Just purchased Moka Express 2 band badger for $11.90 2 minutes ago. There are plenty models back on sale.

This is my first time ordering from Aliexpress. Should I be worried that when I paid through PayPal my total was $79.73 but now when I look at my order at the site it says $86.73?

This is my first time ordering from Aliexpress. Should I be worried that when I paid through PayPal my total was $79.73 but now when I look at my order at the site it says $86.73?
On aliexpress, i think it has the price before the discount coupons. You got $7 in discount and thats reflected on the paypal.

...did a refresh before bed, as there was one more brush I wanted (silvertip w/ the black marble looking handle) and it went out of stock this afternoon when the rest of the sale prices changed again.

Sale prices are back on and I bought two more. :)

I am brand new (first wet shave will be Christmas morning when Santa hooks me up with a mega bundle of shaving paraphernalia), but already struggling to resist the urge to buy more brushes.

I have a nice collection of Yaqis en route...looking forward to comparing them to other brushes I accumulate over the years. :)

...did a refresh before bed, as there was one more brush I wanted (silvertip w/ the black marble looking handle) and it went out of stock this afternoon when the rest of the sale prices changed again.

Sale prices are back on and I bought two more. :)

I am brand new (first wet shave will be Christmas morning when Santa hooks me up with a mega bundle of shaving paraphernalia), but already struggling to resist the urge to buy more brushes.

I have a nice collection of Yaqis en route...looking forward to comparing them to other brushes I accumulate over the years. :)
ooooh man. You're going down a deep hole but I hope you enjoy every second of it! I have that black marble silvertip and it's wonderful. One of the softest brushes that I have and I enjoyed it every shave. Great deals today and congrats on starting your wet shaving!

Top Bottom