What's new

Yaqi sale on Aliexpress 11/11/19

Definitely go for it, you'll like it :)

For that price I'm definitely considering it. I've had 2 badgers on my want list for a while, but only own one currently. I want to try a fan knot, like Maggard's SHD and get a good custom handle for it, and eventually also splurge to get just one top quality $$$ brush (thinking a Paladin. Simply love the handles he makes). But I was not planning on buying either of those for a while. The one badger I have now (a whipped dog, 30mm silvertip) is nice, but not amazing and sheds some. The first one I bought he exchanged for me because it was a shedding machine. The high mountain was on my list of consideration before I bought the Whipped Dog. I was holding myself accountable to at least a year before dropping good coin on either of the two above so at such a modest price maybe I'll adopt a high mountain in the meantime...

That's right. Until early this morning the brush I wanted was €5,16 (60% discount). After 09:00 UTC +1 when the sale started the price went back to it's normal price

YagiSagrada2.jpegYaqiSagrada1.png

looks to me yaqi changed all of their sale prices
I woke up at 5 EST for it. It started at midnight PST (3 EST). Prices were showing in links, but on the page themselves most were back to normal. I suspect, like black Friday, it's a limited quantity.

All I was looking for was a cheap Sagrada Famiglia synth. Wasn't going to pay $14, as I really don't need the brush. I'll just buy it when I need it instead.

Either limited quantities or a bait-and-switch. Some of the 'sale' prices listed now are higher than the regular prices.

Last edited:
I bougt 26mm Moka Express Two Band Badger Hair for $ 11,62 and 24mm Aqua Highmountain Silvertip Badger Hair for $ 15,67 so it was limited quantity sale for sure. It was 9:00 AM here when it started so I was prepared to buy immediately after start and was lucky enough to get them :)

Either limited quantities or a bait-and-switch. Some of the 'sale' prices listed now are higher than the regular prices.

I've been sick and by chance was up at 2am here when it started. The high mountain never appeared for $16. I tried several times and added it to my cart. It only ever said the regular price of $40. I did buy a silvertip fan knot in the Mysterious Space handle for 25% off however.

I've been sick and by chance was up at 2am here when it started. The high mountain never appeared for $16. I tried several times and added it to my cart. It only ever said the regular price of $40. I did buy a silvertip fan knot in the Mysterious Space handle for 25% off however.
This is screenshot of my transaction

1.png

They only offer so many of each brush at the discount, and after that magic number is hit.....the discount is no longer available on that brush.

brandaves

With a great avatar comes great misidentification
I just picked up four of them. I ran into the same issue all of you did however I was able to get my hands on a few that were still sale priced and jumped on them. I've heard so many good things about Yaqi brushes I just couldn't pass up the opportunity.

They only offer so many of each brush at the discount, and after that magic number is hit.....the discount is no longer available on that brush.

Must've been a disappointingly low number to miss it despite being on in the first two minutes of the sale. I don't like how they keep those items listed on the sale page either and clicking it just takes you to a full price listing. Color me unimpressed.

sadly, none of the ones I was willing to buy at the sale price were still at the sale price when I logged in this morning.

I just bought the Moka 26 at aprox. $12 so it was limited quantities. Just have to woke at 01:50 and wait for the clock change at the app. Maybe they just put 10 or so with the offer.

Note that my currency is MXN pesos
Screenshot_20191111-082157.png

Cheers

Looks like they released some more numbers back to the sale, the Familia is now $5.60 - if you want one, might be a good idea to jump on it now!

I added the four I wanted to my cart in the event the sale prices came back up....and they did. Check again. :)

Looks like they released some more numbers back to the sale, the Familia is now $5.60 - if you want one, might be a good idea to jump on it now!
I added the four I wanted to my cart in the event the sale prices came back up....and they did. Check again. :)

Ooooh, thanks! Most excellent! Just went back and with a coupon applied, got a High mountain silvertip for $14.

I stand corrected!

Guys, you might want to refresh and monitor your favorites. I was disappointed as well, but as I was searching for deals, one that I was interested in came back on a 60% sale instead of the dumb 10% that it was when I started. I don't know if this was an exception, though.

Top Bottom