What's new

Yaqi Sagrada Famiglia

I’ll keep this short and sweet. I love this brush! I bought it to replace the Razorock Plissoft that I’ve kept in my travel kit for the last year or so. It’s a great feeling brush, has a comfortable handle, looks great, and you can’t beat the price. Best $11 I ever spent.

So what did you think of the RR?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Would someone explain why the handle relates to the Barcelona cathedral please. Is it just an abstract name?
I did read someone in Yaqi visited the cathedral and was inspired by the windows of the cathedral. I am really puzzled how that relates to a brush handle but it is a great name to style.

This photo was taken inside the cathedral. The colors seem to be the inspiration for the brush handle...

sagrada-f1.jpgsagrad-f2.jpg

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
Would someone explain why the handle relates to the Barcelona cathedral please. Is it just an abstract name?
From my understanding the brush was named after the famous Cathedral in Barcelona Spain when the founder of Yaqi visted it and was taken by the amount of effort that went into building the Cathedral.(they are still building it, even with tourism down drastically form covid)

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
Yaqi makes a nice synthetic brush...and as the OP stated...you just can't beat the price point.

Top Bottom