What's new

WTT Gillette NEW LC for Red Tip SS

I have today for trade, my 1930's Gillette NEW Long Comb razor. I've used it a handful of times. While it provides an excellent shave, I just prefer the TTO style razors to 3 piece ones. The razor is in very good shape....it has a few scratches and the original gold finish is worn off the top cap as well as the very bottom of the handle on the razor. But it still looks very nice! The razor has NO cracks in the handle and NO bent teeth. It's hard for me to give this razor away because it's one of my favorite shavers, however, I think I'd enjoy a Red tip SS more. I'd like one that's 100% mechanically sound, has a nice finish with end caps and all. I don't want anything with missing parts or that's damaged in any way. I don't have to have a mint finish, just a nice finish is fine. This is for US Only

Here's a value link- http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-193...AlEP6gu4QqVMFeBHkJadA%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

This is a link to the actual razor I'm trading here. There's pics including. The razor is in the same condition as in those photos, minus not as shiny because I've used it maybe 5 times total since getting it. A good polish will bring this beauty back to a nice luster.

If you have a nice Red Tip super speed you'd like to trade for a great shaving oc razor then please PM me with your inquiries. Thanks for looking.

Top Bottom