What's new

WTB WTB: Karve Overlander Aluminum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking to buy a Karve Overlander in Aluminum. If someone had one in good shape that they aren't enjoying, and is willing to part with it at a good price, I'd be interested.

Thanks folks!

Reactions: Kix
Additionally, I'm considering picking up a Henson Mild razor in the v2 configuration. If anyone has one for sale on good shape, please PM.

Much appreciated!

Oh my, have you tried the medium V2? It’s still less efficient than the Overlander in my opinion.
Really? Yikes. I had heard the v2 Mild was as good as the OL, and smoother. Hmm.

Ok, I'm withdrawing the 'additional request'. I'll stick with the Overlander only, then.

Thanks for the heads up.

Really? Yikes. I had heard the v2 Mild was as good as the OL, and smoother. Hmm.

Ok, I'm withdrawing the 'additional request'. I'll stick with the Overlander only, then.

Thanks for the heads up.
Like others on the forum, I own both razors and they are not at all the same.
The Overlander is more efficient than the Henson + or the ++ (mild or medium) IMO, but still a very safe and easy razor to use.

Like others on the forum, I own both razors and they are not at all the same.
The Overlander is more efficient than the Henson + or the ++ (mild or medium) IMO, but still a very safe and easy razor to use.
Always good to hear additional experiences. Appreciate it. I'm going to stick with only looking for the Overlander.

Thanks!

So... Impatience got the best of me and I bought one from Karve directly. I'll be very excited to give it a go and see how it compares to the brass.

Your help is greatly appreciated, @Dtownvino and @Kix . Have a wonderful day gentlemen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom