What's new

Worst song by a formerly good band

This will trump them all, even the Starship! Crosby, Stills, and Nash singing "Live it Up" in the late 80's. That song sucked so hard I can't even find it online, either on YouTube or anywhere else.

How do you get from "Suite Judy Blue Eyes" to "Live it Up"?:thumbdown

Ouch dude. Ouch. (That signifies full agreement.)

I think David Crosby was...uh...'living it up' so much around that time that he burnt a hole in his septum.

I just like to pretend that the "Suite: Judy Blue Eyes" performance at Woodstock was their final show. It helps ease the pain.

I am a huge fan of THE WHO. Since I play bass, after John Entwistle died, when they released ENDLESS WIRE, it was a really good Roger Daltrey solo record, but the fact that they still call it THE WHO is a bit much for me. Sonic wise, it no longer sounds like the WHO.

BTW-what does ftfy mean?

The Doobie Brothers, "What a Fool Believes." Ugh.

I swear the piano riff in that song was used in about 3494 other 80's songs. A sitting-in-the-dentist-chair classic.. lol. Michael McDonald... his voice was like Kenny G's soprano saxophone.. annoying and omnipresent..

and yet, now the song is stuck in my head.. haha.

Last edited:
"Say it ain't so" and "The Good Life" literally turned my musical world upside down the first time I heard them. "Beverly Hills" or "Pork and Beans"...not so much. :thumbdown

Beverly Hills... that's where I want to be (gimme gimme! gimme gimme!)

So bad it's funny. They even put Hef and a couple of his playmates in the video.

Top Bottom