What's new

World Market Coffee

I've recently gotten back into drinking coffee and have started to branch out into other coffee varieties than those such as Starbucks, which I really don't like. A few weeks ago I bought some coffee at World Market, their Moca Java blend and their Kaui Peaberry. I've found both to be quite good and leaps and bounds better than SB's. I was just curious what others thought about WM coffee and how to compares to some of the other popular brands discussed here, Counter Culture etc.

The local Whole Foods roasts coffee in the store. It's pretty neat to see bins of whole bean coffee marked with their roast date.

I have a couple of whole food like stores (a Whole Foods and an Earth Fare) and both carry coffees from QUALITY roasters. They also have bins they promise they keep fresh (I wouldn't know, I can't pass up a bag of Counter Culture if it's there). Good places to check out, since you can get reasonably fresh coffee.

Never tried WM brand myself, but if they'll tell me when they roasted it, I might...

Top Bottom