What's new

World Beard and Moustache Championships

The 2009 World Beard & Moustache Championships are on:

http://www.worldbeardchampionships.com/

It's where "the owners of the world's most elaborate facial hair come together".

Whoah, that Willi Chevalier has one mighty fine stache!!!

I wonder what they shave the other parts of their face with?... I'm sure they're using DE or straights since they are connoisseurs and really take care of their facial areas.

I saw this on the news last night. I seroiusly think some of them may be straight and or DE users. If they are a DE user, I bet they get 10 shaves out of 1 blade though:tongue_sm

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
I think we should descend on their little party en masse, razors in hand, and make tham have to start all over again.

Papasmurf can drive the getaway car.
proxy.php

They came to town a few years back. If you can I would advise going and checking it out. Far more impressive in person

Haha, I was JUST going to paste that. I will anyway:

With his superstyled partial beard which NPR's Robert Siegel once dubbed a "hair pretzel" Willi Chevalier practically owns the partial beard freestyle category. Indeed, Willi has won this category at all WBMC's in memory with the exception of the 2003 WBMC when he was on injured reserve following an unfortunate encounter with a power drill.

Hahahah, amazing...

Top Bottom