💯👑

IMG_4130.jpeg

Doug

WR4 1.25
Shavemac Finest Badger
Chiseled Face Sherlock soap
Cube 2.0 pre shave soap

IMG_9399.jpeg

Second shave with the WR4 and it only gets better. Tried to consciously use a super light touch to avoid the weepers I got last time. Yesterday I used what I consider a mild razor with the Kopparkant Plus plate so using this aggressive WR4 today should be ok. Sometimes using super aggressive razors on consecutive days will be asking for trouble and I usually shave every other day but here we go.

As sometimes happens when I use the Cube pre shave soap, the lather is so nice I decide to just use that, which is what I did today. Slow controlled strokes with the WR4 was a breeze. Did get a minor weeper on lower part of chin. Only did WTG pass on everything and then just ATG on neck, very gingerly. No weepers there. Rinsed face and OMG, perhaps the smoothest BBS shave ever. Love the AC format and truly love this WR4. Getting it in the 1.25 gap, no regrets!!!

Edit: pictured with the Razorock handle as I mistakenly thought it was the WR1H handle as they look very similar. I swapped that out for the Wolfman handle and the weight difference was noticeable. Quite a bit heavier than the Razorock. Also the Razorock Super Knurl handle is machined finish while my WR1H is brushed finish.

IMG_9400.jpeg

Some of the Wolfman collection...

Razorock handle on the left, the Wolfman WR1H on the right. Pictures are deceiving as the RR looks like it would weigh more.

Last edited:
Brush: Varlet “Gaslamp Somerset” 29mm XD Classic
Blade: Perma Sharp (1)
Soap: Ethos “Tonka Bean” 🫘 F Base
Razor: WR2 Ti SB 1.25 w/ Timeless Ti Crown 👑 Handle

This was the absolute best shave of my last 6 shaves, there was and is a reason I had narrowed my razors down to one, for me it is the best razor made. It is nice to have variety sometimes, but when I come back to my Wolfman I am home. 🏠

For the next couple of shaves I am going to use the same soap with my other razors.

People were saying that Wolfman‘s are so expensive in US dollars my complete razor currently costs
$445.00.

The Tbird I just bought was $440.00
The Tiback when it goes to regular price will be $380.00

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

💯🥇💯🥇

IMG_4183.jpeg

Top Bottom