What's new

Wilson Combat P320

I found one in the gun store the other day. I'm struggling with this. It's neither in my budget, nor does it quite fit the needs I'm trying to fill. It calls to me in the night. This pistol feels great. 3 1/2 lb trigger.

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
I found one in the gun store the other day. I'm struggling with this. It's neither in my budget, nor does it quite fit the needs I'm trying to fill. It calls to me in the night. This pistol feels great. 3 1/2 lb trigger.

Lol'd. It's a good looking pistol for sure. What needs are you trying to fill?

I would like one small enough for iwb, but large enough to train with. The shield is a great carry gun, and i train some with it, i would like something a little bigger. Was actually looking for the 320X when i found the Wilson.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I am NO GOOD to you, as I lean towards revolvers, and that is one gun that I sure would make an exception for!

You had me at 3 and a half pounds!

Well, I've carried my P226 iwb.

A Hawaiian shirt will cover about anything.
ComfortING not comfortABLE.

Be nice if they collaborate on a P365 next.

If you have a Sig, you can get the WC frame $60, I am sure you can get the "performance" trigger. And put an upper w red dot....

It looks nice, but it isn't my cup of tea.

If you have a Sig, you can get the WC frame $60, I am sure you can get the "performance" trigger. And put an upper w red dot....

It looks nice, but it isn't my cup of tea.
Hmm, i can get the m17. Should be a bit cheaper that way. No red dot for me yet, but I like having that option as my eyes are slowly getting weaker

Hmm, i can get the m17. Should be a bit cheaper that way. No red dot for me yet, but I like having that option as my eyes are slowly getting weaker
They sometimes have sales for whole slides w red dots...subscribe and they will email you. Those tend to fly. and if you have a discount code, those can be applied, too

IMG_20200624_225441.jpg

Not convinced the grip is all that better than OEM...we all have different hands.. My mags don't fit, apparently they need new smaller baseplates.... Just like original 365 12rd not fitting in 365xl.... This big one fits ok. Not sure when I will get around to try this...not any time soon

Top Bottom