What's new

Wilkinson blades

Hi all

This is my first proper post so hopefully it’s in the right area. I have just acquired a Wilkinson 7 day and have been trying to sharpen the blades but am not having much luck. They are similar to gem blades but a lot more narrow, does anywhere in the uk sell replacements?

Thanks in advance

Jack

Attachments

• IMG_8980.jpeg
    IMG_8980.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 9

Dave himself

Wee Words of Wisdom
Hi and welcome to B&B. I've never used Gem blades so I've no idea how how thin they are. These may be the same as the Personna and Kismet hair shaper blades. Hopefully someone with more knowledge will be along shortly.

I have a Empire Model and I use injector blades with a Gem spine pressed on. I don't think it will work with the seven day set since the setup is different. If you have a blade to sacrifice you might try removing the original blade from the spine and fitting it to an injector or trimmed down gem blade.

Dave himself

Wee Words of Wisdom
I have a Empire Model and I use injector blades with a Gem spine pressed on. I don't think it will work with the seven day set since the setup is different. If you have a blade to sacrifice you might try removing the original blade from the spine and fitting it to an injector or trimmed down gem blade.
Do you think the hair shaper blades might fit, like I said I've had no dealings with the Gems.

Top Bottom