What's new

Wife Not Impressed

Status
Not open for further replies.
My girlfriend likes when my face is smooth because it doesn't scratch her when I kiss her. She much prefers the look of a days worth of stubble though. It seems like a lot of women like that.
I'm from the backwoods of Ky.. many women HAVE a days worth of stubble there!

My wife is a cute little Asian lady, looks a little like Ouch's avatar.
She always prefers me to shave before bedtime. I seems the insides of her thighs are very sensitive to stubble. Gotta love it!

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
However after the testicles dropping comment there may not be much love for a while. Wait - I think I am punishing myself. I may need to rethink this...

No need to reconsider the embargo until they have properly fallen. :tongue_sm

I asked my wife to feel my BBS face. She did and said that it was not exactly BBS and more like my testicles had not dropped yet. :frown:

THNDY may be a whole new level of shaving closeness, way beyond even BBS -- and might also be a good custom title. Despite the damage to your dignity, you certainly seemed to have mastered the art of DE shaving if you can achieve THNDY.

THNDY may be a whole new level of shaving closeness, way beyond even BBS -- and might also be a good custom title. Despite the damage to your dignity, you certainly seemed to have mastered the art of DE shaving if you can achieve THNDY.

My wife seams to think that THNDY is not as close as BBS - women, what do they know:lol:

She's just Jealous of your obvious BBS. Tell her to take it like a lady and accept defeat. BBS (and the well deserved faceturbation) is for you and she ain't getting any of that.

BBS or it's nearest equivalent exists for one reason only. So we can marvel at how smooth we feel and faceturbate for a couple hours. And a couple hours is about all we get. Depending on the guy 4 to 8 hours later the stubble is marching back in full force. Most of our wives/girlfriends whatever won't even be around for the smoothy, smoothest part of the immediate post shave. She's never mentioned whether she enjoys my smooth face or not, but either way I'm not worried. By the time I see my wife most days it's gone anyway. Plus which I only shave every other day so she's getting one full day of manly stubble if that's her thing. Every other day for 4 hours it's my turn, and I ain't givin' it up!

Totally agree with your there mate.
I love the feeling of my BBS just shaved face a lot more than my girlfriend does.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom