What's new

WhollyKaw Vegan or Tallow

Anybody tried both to compare or at least the vegan? Interested if one is better than the other. Everything being equal I would purchase the vegan.

Have heard great things about their newer Vegan formula, suppost to be worlds better than their original Vegan WK soap. Used the CRc yesterday (in the regular tallow line) and had a great shave.

The Donkey Milk formula gets great reviews and is a top notch product for sure. The Vegan is a bit cheaper and also seems to get great reviews. I guess the choice is yours to make.

This thread has some unbelievably good information in it, and he does at one point in the thread do a pretty thorough review of Wholly Kaw (which he rates at the top of the top).

If I remember right, at one point he said that he'd be very hard pressed to describe any noticeable differences between the vegan and tallow formulas.

There are others who have tried both and said that the tallow is superior. I've yet to see any reports that said the vegan was superior.

You can get samples of both from Maggards, I believe. Then you can do your own taste test. :)

For me , it's tallow Donkey Milk definitely. My wife bought me a couple of pucks from way back, it's mixed, some tallow some vegan. The vegan soaps are still almost unused. I am sure they are great, Sri is a very talented gentleman, but whenever I am in the mood for WK, I almost always reach for the donkey milk base.

Top Bottom