What's new

Whoa!...

Just had my first shave with a vintage Le Grelot 1/4 grind that I picked up recently. YOWSA!

That is all.... :ouch1:

:a5:

Nice! They are wonderful razors - any pics?
Wish I could. I just got it and I am literally moving tomorrow. Looks like a bomb went off in here; camera is who know where; will have to take a pass on the pics for now. Thanks though.

Funny - I have become pretty much a full hollow kind of guy. This LG 1/4 really flipped me out!

Antique Hoosier

“Aircooled”
There is a worked back vintage Le Grelot at a local antique shop that is begging to be taken into special care by a traditional wet shaving and straight razor enthusiast.... I just can't justify it as I need to minimize my current stable of steel as it is already. They are really special razors indeed!

There is a worked back vintage Le Grelot at a local antique shop that is begging to be taken into special care by a traditional wet shaving and straight razor enthusiast.... I just can't justify it as I need to minimize my current stable of steel as it is already. They are really special razors indeed!

Dude, why even try and put up a pretense? You know you're going to go buy it, so go get it over and done with.

Or at least post some pics of it at the shop.

Something....throw us a bone here!:lol:

Alright, who snagged it? Pictures please...

I have been wanting a forged back Le Grelot for quite a while...

One of these days one will be mine... :thumbup:

Top Bottom