What's new

Who is Stan the Man?

No, I am Stan the Man

proxy.php

Intrigued

Bigfoot & Bagel aficionado.
If you are referring to my once chorus of ear mites....that issue was eradicated when my consciousness was uploaded into the Tux model Cylon.

Sure it was. :glare: Then way do the ear mites still sing you to sleep with softly sung french lullabies. :huh::blink::001_huh:

Says the man who has lunch with Springs1.

Yes, but if I'm having lunch with Stan the Man, I refuse to tip. Since Stan is The Man, it is entirely up to him to tip. If either Stan or the waiter disputes this, I tip nothing, pay nothing, demand a free margarita, don't drink it, and leave.

Yes, but if I'm having lunch with Stan the Man, I refuse to tip. Since Stan is The Man, it is entirely up to him to tip. If either Stan or the waiter disputes this, I tip nothing, pay nothing, demand a free margarita, don't drink it, and leave.

You have learned well...

here we go again....but for the record my handle has ALWAYS been G...I want the mods to do something about that OTHER G dude :lol::lol::lol:

Okay,

How many silly posts were posted before this thread was put in the Clown House? I mean, I could see it coming, but was wondering exactly when. Does time matter anyway?

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Aye, lad, that's the question, and a fair one it is, too.

There's some as say that Stan the Man is only a legend, a fisherman's tale that has grown in the retelling.

There's some that says that Stan the Man was a real person, same as you and me, but the green monster of envy stole his soul when another Stan the Man tried to share the big brotherly shave den that is the Badger and Blade, and now he's doomed to haunt the Clown House forever more, keening for a unique username that will elude him through eternity.

There's others that will hint that Stan hasn't really left us, but lurks here under another user name, biding his time, perhaps even becoming a moderator named Phil, just waiting for the opportunity to wreak a terrible lilac scented vengeance on those what like to mock things that mere mortal shavers were never meant to understand.

But if you ask me, lad, Stan the Man is neither man nor beast, not fish or fowl or good red earth, but a warning sent from the shave gods themselves, to let us know that even if a shaver finds the perfect combination of lather, brush and blade that renders his visage so smooth that water beads up and rolls off, that if he becomes so steeped in shaving lore that he can spot a single ring from across a crowded antique shop, and if he plumbs the inner secrets of scents 'til he can splash on a gallon of Brut and through sheer force of will make it smell like Green Irish Tweed after the dry down, if he can't laugh at himself when he looks in that shaving mirror, why then he's less than the merest noob who doesn't know the secret code behind the numbers on the blades.

That's what I think, but YMMV.
Aughr ...Topgumby me laddy:
Me thinks that its been said that Stan the Man speaks Gaelic and scribes limericks to confuse the masses and often shave-preps with Irish Spring soap :biggrin1:

Christopher :badger:

Last edited:
Top Bottom