What's new

Who got a "Goose?

I didnt get a delay email either. I'd rather they focus on work than answer a bunch of emails (my M.O.) but a news flash would be great. For those who did get this delay email, any details? Since I didnt get one and they didnt reply to orders, it makes me wonder if my order got through. Cant wait to get one :) !

I didnt get a delay email either. I'd rather they focus on work than answer a bunch of emails (my M.O.) but a news flash would be great. For those who did get this delay email, any details? Since I didnt get one and they didnt reply to orders, it makes me wonder if my order got through. Cant wait to get one :) !
I'm thinking the email was for those who were invoiced. I haven't been invoiced yet.

Tuesday, November 11, 2014 Mongoose SOTD

Mongoose B1 w/ Weber Wave Handle

Feather Professional

Truefitt & Hill Shave Cream: West Indian Limes

Thater 4125/2

Ice cube rub, refrigerated WH, refrigerated Osage Rub

Another super, smooth, relaxing face & head shave with the Mongoose. For the gents on the 2nd batch list, be ready for shaving nirvana. I cannot wait for my next shave.:thumbup:

proxy.php

WARHAWK

I'm getting anxious to join you guys, but alas.... my number's not yet up. Waiting for an invoice. (Is that a ZZ Top song?).
Meanwhile, continuing to marvel at a couple of inexpensive, vintage SE razors. Practicing patience.

Last edited:
Patience I guess . I've signed up on the 21st of August and was on standby for possible batch 1 dropouts. Yeah right, like that was gonna happen....Anyways still no invoice ,but only my Cobra Classic is worried.

Patience I guess . I've signed up on the 21st of August and was on standby for possible batch 1 dropouts. Yeah right, like that was gonna happen....Anyways still no invoice ,but only my Cobra Classic is worried.

I signed up on Sept. 6 and mine is in the mail. I think you should contact Mongoose. Something don't seem right.

No panic needed... lots of folks in the same boat.
I'm having a blast shaving (mostly) with very inexpensive SE razors, meantime.

Top Bottom