What's new

Who else shaves before the shower

When I was a cart shaver I always showered after my shave so I could wash off the blood from the weepers and to soothe the burn. Now since I have been DE shaving, I rarely get weepers and there no longer is any burn. But I still shave first and then shower just out of habit.

I too shave before showering. Been doing it for decades and now almost automatic. I've tried showering first but like many others, I don't like standing in the cold. And when I did shower first then shave, the darn furnace or central air would always wait for me to get out of the shower, then kick on, circulating the air making it feel even colder. So after a few tries I said "F" this and went back to shaving first. It also gives breakfast time to digest before the second step in the routine. So it's SHAVE-SH**-SHOWER-SHINE and SHOVE-OFF.

After joining B&B, I tried the shower then shave routine. It didn't work out for me. I just like the shave then shower routine better. I'm just happy I'm not the only one. I felt like I had a "dirty little secret".

See that's what I was thinking... that's why I asked.. I knew there had to be at least a few people out there ya gotta love this kinda forum some Verrrry helpful honest and sometimes opinionated people on here

Top Bottom