What's new

Which simpsons to purchase?

Get a Thaeter instead....
Thanks for your assurance.

I understand that all the brush above will fit the bill :)

I was wondering if anyone here has 3 of them to provide some comparison.

I can swing for the Duke 3 but is it necessary? I don't mind a Commodore X3 or the Colonel X2L.

Cheers.

proxy.php

The Duke 3 and Vulfix Grosvernor Hybrid has arrived :)

I had the Colonel X2L and sold it on the BST as it was just WAY too big and dense for my tastes.

Bullgoose has both the X2L and the Duke 2. The Duke is only $10 more expensive than the Colonel AND qualifies for free shipping on its own. So, if that were the only thing you were going to buy it would be more or less the same price as the Colonel after you factor in shipping charges.

Cheers!
-Greg

**EDIT** Sorry, I should have looked at the date of the thread and read the whole thing before replying. In my defense it is only 0610 here and I am only half way through my second cup of coffee.

I recently purchased a Colonel and really love the size and performance. One word of caution... it seems to shed for a LONG time. I think it is finally starting to settle down.
+1 mine to has just started to settle down. I got mine about the same time as you Tillerman. Although they take a while to beak in my next brush will also be a Simpson.

I've been using the duke during weekends only. ( less than 5 times )
It feels like a lather hog, would using it more often make it a better brush.

Cheers

Top Bottom