What's new

Which Palmolive cream?

Confused about all the different Palmolive creams out there! I'd love to pick up a tube of Palmolive, but was wondering if there's some kind of consensus as to which variant has the best performance/scent. Seems like the choices vary as to which online retailer you look at. Which Palmolive cream should I avoid, and which one seems to be most popular amongst wet shavers? Side note - not interested in the shave stick (I prefer creams).

Thanks!

Well if.you exclude palmolive made.in ndia there are 3 variations.Palmolove.classic,palmolive with menthol and.the sensitive one.
All are in green tubes.The classic.can.be found in red.tube or green and this is the same.product for different markets.
The sensitibe has a.light green color.and aloe.vera.scent.
The menthol has a strong cooling effect and is mint.scented.
I prefer the classic although i like them all..,hope i helped!

I'd love to try the Lemon myself! I ordered three tubes of the regular Palm Oil version a few weeks ago, and I'll say this stuff is great! I thought Speick was going to end up my favorite, but I think Palmolive surpassed it. Great scent, but I noticed it fades after a few shaves, slickness is good, and lather's wonderfully. I also keep a couple tubes of the Menthol around too, because when the mood strikes, Palmolive is also my favorite menthol.

What's the difference between the India version and European version?

Attachments

• $palmolive-for-men-moisturizing-deluxe-shave-cream.jpg
    $palmolive-for-men-moisturizing-deluxe-shave-cream.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 132
  • $palmclasswt_grande.jpeg
    $palmclasswt_grande.jpeg
    59.3 KB · Views: 132
I really like the menthol one from Italy

+1 I prefer this to Proraso green

That one is my favorite as well! The Belgium made Mentol is significantly different from the Italy made version. Both are nice but the Italy made one is the best.

Count me as a fan as well. I've tried many times to like the scent of Proraso Green, but can't. I greatly prefer the scent of Palmolive Rinfrescante.

Well, I would say that these things should not really have a consensus.... tastes differ wildly so my best advice for you is to try a few different ones and see what works best for you, as they say YMMV. I have only tried the Classic one, the European version, and I like it, I think it's a good cream, but I am not crazy about the scent. IMHO it's not a very sophisticated scent, but everyone has a different perception! Good luck! :001_cool:

$Palmolive Cream1.jpg

Regular European (Belgian? I can't remember) Palmolive just smells like guy. Italian menthol smells similar to Proraso but is both colder and more slippery. They are both fine products.

Top Bottom