What's new

Where to get some good tea and how to brew it

India has some fine teas however i cannot get into the added spices w/milk etc. ,i just like the flavor of tea,oolong,green's,The chinese do it right for me. But do drink tea everyday as it not only tastes good ,its good for you!:thumbup:
The Chinese also introduced me to tea drinking and we also drank oolong all day long. sometimes we would have Jasmine (to cleanse the blood as I was told) somtimes Monkey-Picked tea (they still call it monkey picked even though monkeys rarely pick tea any more), Pau Chung, just for a break from the daily oolong and few others. Now, I haven't had drop of tea, coffee or soda in 8 months. Go figure.

Is anyone buying from Harney & Sons website?
I recently tried some of their teas, liked it, and tried to contact Harneys via email. Unfortunately, they never replied. So, I'm wondering should I order on their site, or try to find brick and mortar store that carries Harneys?

Is anyone buying from Harney & Sons website?
I recently tried some of their teas, liked it, and tried to contact Harneys via email. Unfortunately, they never replied. So, I'm wondering should I order on their site, or try to find brick and mortar store that carries Harneys?

I've ordered in person at both locations, and on their website - multiple times, both ways. They're usually very good about e-mail. Try a follow up, check your spam box, see if they offer 'online chat' inquiries during the day...resend the e-mail...you may get a discount code if indeed they failed to respond in a timely manner, even. Disappointing when you're looking to making a purchase for sure, though. Sorry.

Top Bottom