What's new

Where to buy shaving cream in the Philippines?

Hello to everybody! So I’m relatively new to the world of wetshaving and I’m finding that there is a very limited option for shaving soaps and creams here in the Philippines.

I just wanted to ask if anyone can recommend a good store or website where I can purchase shaving creams and soaps that ship to the Philippines. Preferably one with good prices and reasonable shipping fee.

Thanks!

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
No stores here that I know of. Lazada and AliExpress have some available at reasonable prices and relatively low shipping costs.

The trouble now is that most shipping in the Philippines has come to a grinding halt due to the lockdown/curfew. We may consider shaving software an essential commodity, however I think the president here is not a traditional wet shaver.

EclipseRedRing

I smell like a Christmas pudding
I found some limited shaving supplies in Robinson's Galleria in Cebu and would think that the other Robinson's malls would carry similar stock although I believe they are all currently closed. The Seaside City SM mall in Cebu also has some but the choice is again very limited. I am not sure if the SM malls are currently open. Ingat ka. 👍

Maggard Razors has fairly cheap international shipping. The "Economy International Shipping" option is the actual cost of shipping based on weight.

Every once in a while, they offer a big discount (up to 70%) on international shipping. A few months ago, I ordered a razor, a brush, and a soap and shipping was only $1.32 (reduced from $4.39). The delivery standard is 10-20 days. It took 11 days to cross the continent (from Michigan, USA, to British Columbia, Canada) and end up on my doorstep.

The only downside is that there's no tracking. If your order is pricey, then I'd go with their First Class mail option.

welcome - I am in manila and havent really found anything worthwhile.
There is a barber store in BGC at uptown that had some brushes and soap kits amongts all their beard balms and pmades! I think its edwin jagger, baxter - that kind of range. They will not be open now though

I did come across a shaving retailer that sold mostly blades and razors - shavettes and De's from feather I think. I cant recall if they had any creams. Try google wet shaving philippines or the like

As what Derrick says - I have often used maggards - great selection and their shipping is usually within a week to get here. You wont be able to use it now, they use USPS which uses philpost on this side, and philpost is closed, if not officially, i read its not operating.
If youre shopping online and need it now - try look at retailers who can ship using DHL, DHL is operating and it seems items from europe are coming through. DHL express has a cost though.

Yeah. Try shave Manila and also @RyanOBF in shoppee. Bought some creams and blade from him when I was just starting out. He is a legit seller. There are also some sellers in Lazada.

Im thinking that we from the Philippines should start a wet shaving ph community, maybe in FB, wherein we can buy, sell and trade.

Hello to everybody! So I’m relatively new to the world of wetshaving and I’m finding that there is a very limited option for shaving soaps and creams here in the Philippines.

I just wanted to ask if anyone can recommend a good store or website where I can purchase shaving creams and soaps that ship to the Philippines. Preferably one with good prices and reasonable shipping fee.

Thanks!
Every body who needs wet Shaving products including shaving Cream I suggest this online Shop in Lazada or Shopee:
Venus Marketing

Top Bottom