What's new

Where do you apply your cologne?

Behind knees, sides of waist, back if the scent isnt too strong. I don't spray my chest or near my face (eg. behind ears or on neck) because of allergies. What I do seems to work and I don't get all sneezy which is one reason I couldn't wear them. Used to spray on clothes, which I preferred but that stained them, I do still spray dark coloured clothing.

Aaron

DOUBLE PITS TO CHESTY!!!

Just kidding. I usually spray my chest/neck straight on (one squirt) and one squirt on my left wrist, rub that onto my right wrist, and while both wrists are wet, I will rub them onto the sides of my neck.

Inside of elbows, and the chest just below the collar bones.

I used to do 'hot spots' first, but I am rather hot blooded (in the physical sense of the term), and so the fragrance has noticably shorter longevity. In addition, the inside of the wrist is exposed to too much solar radiation and mechanical abrasion. So that's why I moved to the elbow and the chest. Both tend to be covered a bit by clothing, which extends the longevity considerably. That the scent may not develop as completely is something for a purist to complain about: I like the fragrance I'm donning, my partner agrees that I smell good, that's good enough for government work.

Top Bottom