What's new

Where can I make an order for shaving goods and have them delivered for tomorrow?

S

Seven7Chakras

I have razor bumps again. Neck feels rough again I want to save it before it gets bad again. Basically I want to order some shaving cream (trufitt & hill) some feather blades (100+ dont mind when those come because I have 20 tesco blades left). I either want to get the proraso preshave/aftershave cream or a good alternative.

Any ideas where I can order for next day delivery?
Thanks in advance.

I am in UK (london) by the way

Go to the source - downtown London has all three T's where you can walk in, sniff and buy.

If you can't make it to a shop today and don't mind spending the cash, I'm sure you can call the store and have them send it by courier.

I have razor bumps again. Neck feels rough again I want to save it before it gets bad again. Basically I want to order some shaving cream (trufitt & hill) some feather blades (100+ dont mind when those come because I have 20 tesco blades left). I either want to get the proraso preshave/aftershave cream or a good alternative.

Any ideas where I can order for next day delivery?
Thanks in advance.

I am in UK (london) by the way

Take the tube to Picadilly.

Walk down Jermyn St., look left and right and pick the shop of your choice. The first shop you'll pass will be Geo. F. Trumper

For "Swedish" Gillette blades, walk down Jermyn St, until your arrive at Taylor of Old Bond St; opposite is a small shopping arcade. Walk through that arcade, when you come out of it, you'll find a small (pharmacy) shop on the right side corner. I bought the beforementioned Gillettes from there, they also stock Proraso; another source for Gillettes may be John Lewis Department Stores, but the Gillettes are frequently out of stock.

The UK Postal Service is quite good, but next day delivery, even by courier, might be tricky. I inquired once with Taylor's when I had only limited time in London and they could not guarantee next day delivery. "Same day tube" seems to be the best option. :sneaky2:

The best source for Derby blades might be Robert at: http://www.gentlemans-shop.com/ in Hungerford, where you should also find pretty much everything else you inquired about. Service was fast, friendly and efficient. Finding Feathers in the UK will be more difficult. (My apologies if I should have violated Forum rules by quoting an address. Moderator(s), please feel free to remove any offending text.)

Good luck.

V

VR6ofpain

Sounds like London is a nice place to live if you are in need of wetshaving supplies!

Cheers!

Sounds like London is a nice place to live if you are in need of wetshaving supplies!

Cheers!

The few blocks around Jermyn St. are wetshaving nirvana!

You can get everything from Erasmic/Ingrams/Boots/Proraso to the Three Ts, Harris plus all the high end perfume houses within a 1km radius.

Not to mention the great clothes, shoes, accessories, etc...

Top Bottom