What's new

When in Atlanta......

Awesome. Now I need a reason ro go to Atlanta. If you're ever in NYC, visit a place on 34th St called Pasteur's Pharmacy. It's mind blowing.

It's on my list!

So far, the Shave destinations I've been to (ranked) are:

Q Brother's - Chicago, IL
Maggard Razors (old location) -Adrian, MI
West Coast Shaving (old location) - Chino Hills, CA
The Sharp Shoppe - Las Vegas, NV
Atlanta Barber & Beauty Supply - ATL, GA
Model Pharmacy - Albuquerque, NM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They have been selling online for many years, real nice prices...They have Stephan's Smooth Shave, my all time favorite brushless...

I'm gonna go ahead and guess that there's a thread already dedicated to listing all the awesome shaving supply shopps around the world. Me thinks I'll go look for that.

Was that barbacide or were those gallon containers of AS?
Both!
I mentioned @turtle and his love for Master Topaz.... he bought a gallon jug of it! I've not purchased anything by the gallon jug, but I have mixed up a gallon of Bootleggers Bay Rum, and I have accumulated a gallon of a couple different Avon scents.

I'm gonna go ahead and guess that there's a thread already dedicated to listing all the awesome shaving supply shopps around the world. Me thinks I'll go look for that.

In the Wiki!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
Looks fantastic. Also the prices are amazing. On the stuff you bought like 1/2 internet prices I see on the interwebs.

@TheVez2. My little guy was wearing his rain coat tonight for no good reason other than he wanted to be a superhero, and I just had to take the picture for you. :001_cool:

upload_2017-6-9_22-53-26.png

I live in the Atlanta area, and I have seen their web site.
I had no idea that they had so much in their store.
I see a road trip in my future!

Top Bottom