What's new

Whch comes first - Coffee or Shave

Which comes first for you - The Coffee or the Shave

• Shave

• Coffee

• Shave with Coffee in hand

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm too dumb without a good dose of coffee in my system first thing in the morning.

Sometimes during and after but always before.

Always coffee first for me to wake me up before I take a very very sharp razor to my face. :scared:

Last edited:

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
I drink coffee before, during, and after.
I am drinking coffee right now.

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Mon-Fri = Shave and then make coffee while I browse B&B as SMBO showers.
Sat-Sun = Coffee while I browse B&B, then shower and shave after SWMBO gets up.

No brainer...two BIG mugs of coffee first to start the day off right. I may shave afterwards, sometimes as late as 4 in the afternoon.

strop

Now half as wise
Coffee first. At least a sip or two, but during as wel!

The coffee pot migrated to the bedroom a few years ago when we did some work on the house, and were without a kitchen for several weeks. It never made it back. Coffe pot goes on first, and when I'm out of the shower it is ready to go! A sip or tow first, and then the rest gets finished during the shave.

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Coffee first, a shave second, shower third and more coffee! :thumbsup:

proxy.php
"Coffee has its own subtle language". CBJ

Coffee first. At least a sip or two, but during as wel!

The coffee pot migrated to the bedroom a few years ago when we did some work on the house, and were without a kitchen for several weeks. It never made it back. Coffe pot goes on first, and when I'm out of the shower it is ready to go! A sip or tow first, and then the rest gets finished during the shave.

$14120610-image-of-someone-reaching-for-a-coffee-pot-from-bed.jpg

:biggrin1:

-jim

This thread reminds me of a time when I dragged my sorry carcass out of bed and into the kitchen to make espresso #1 of the day, and I was appalled to see this thin, watery, slightly stained liquid emerge from the Pasquini. Fearing a major bill for repairs, I removed the portafilter to discover that I had neglected to grind the beans.

Being retired with virtually no responsibilities, I get up whenever I want. Most of the time, I don't get around to showering and shaving until noon or so. As a result, I usually have coffee shortly after I get up, and then shave later.
cottontop

I wake up around 4:30-5 and don't shave until a few hours later. No way I could wait that long. Coffee first. That said, I always have a fresh cup on the sink as I shave. (it's just not the first of the day)

Shower, shave, coffee. The mild tremors in my hands don't get BETTER when I'm fully caffeinated, and I like my nose where it is.

I don't shave right after jumping out of bed. They say it takes time for your skin to 'wake up'. Maybe it's nonsense, but I wait. While I'm waiting I'll have coffee and breakfast.

Top Bottom