What's new

What's Your Newest Soap?

Restocked XXX and Mudder Focker. Also bought Zi' Peppino for my older brother. He refuses to use any other scent.

thesoapexchange - Cranberry Spice

Jury is still out. Seems to have good wetting properties. Not great lubricity, but maybe I'm not getting the soap to water ratio right.

One thing that was unusual was, because my whiskers are a little like wire, I usually have to take 2 razors (straight) into the shower to get the job done, I actually got through the entire shave with one razor.
So, seems like it may have promise.

I have two and they are both superb: Route 66-Bourbon Jungle, Maggard Platinum-Tobacco & Leather

proxy.php

proxy.php

Sounds like we had almost the same order. I got Egyptian Dragon, Teak wood and Cardamon, Jasmine, and Poggio dei Pini. And, Michelle threw in a sample of the Gingered Cranberry Pear.

Good shaving, everyone!

We indeed have similar taste! I have all these scents and alway have to spend quite some time to decide which one to use :001_rolle

Ad Astra

The Instigator
I'm having difficulty answering this question ...

uh, Something by Stirling?

EDIT: The Ben Franklin smells *amazing*.

AA

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't be. I'm ashamed to point out that three of them are only samples.

However, a Stirling sample lasts a very very looooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggg time.

AA

How could I not be? I JUST got my first Stirling soap two days ago and have been fighting the itch to order a sample of every soap they have. So difficult.

proxy.php

I just got Proraso's today. I tried red and white. I was wondering the green. I cannot wait tomorrow morning.

Top Bottom