What's new

What's Your Newest Soap?

I think the last one I purchased was the one I'm using now: BEA stick. I got it a couple of summers ago in Spain and have committed to using all that I own before buying any more soap.

$label.jpg
I wrote a review on it if interested.

B&M vetyver santal and Seville samples, also bought samples of Mickey Lee paradise frost, Chiseled Face sandalwood and easy st., Caties bubbles santal sensual.

Baume.be

I have used it a couple of times now, so probably too early for a final verdict. Not bad and with a very good post-shave feel. However, the lather tends to be too airy and bubbly (maybe because I'm not used to glycerin-based soaps).

Caties Bubbles : LPV

Super stuff. I am more of a creme guy, but, this stuff may convert me over to getting more soaps.

DeLuxe Shaving Co. grey label soap line(Mods,Rockers and Lucky13)very nice scents,Mods=soft cologne type scent Rockers=soft leather type scent Lucky 13=Well it is hard to explain,very complex scent.Very much different but nice.IMHO L13 is one of those love it or hate it scents(I happen to love it SWMBO not so much)Top notch performers as well

Top Bottom