What's new

What's Your Latest 100 Blade Purchase, And Why?

I bought these because of the review by Slats6NYR. I totally agree with the review. Very smooth and comfortable blade. I disliked the Supermax branded blades in the past but this blade changed my view. So I thought how would their top of the line Diamond edge blades shave and ordered 100. If it shaves better than the Zorriks, it'll be my favorite blade bar none.
Hope they do well for you. So far I can't complain about them.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

100x Gillette 7 O'Clock Permasharp Stainless

# 100 X GILLETTE 7 O'CLOCK PERMASHARP STAINLESS RAZOR BLADES FREE SHIP | eBay

proxy.php

Because.........

It would have been rude not to at that price

^^^^

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Found 100 Shark Super Stainless blades on Amazon, Prime eligible for $7. I was almost out of the GSB’s I last bought, wanted to revisit Sharks anyways (haven’t used them since I started DE shaving a few years back) and wanted to buy in bulk this time. So far so good.

I ordered 100 Wilkinson Sword (Gillette India) for 7.20$ on Amazon

Based on comments I have read of people who's top favorites are same as mine. So there is a high probability that I will also like these.

I have bought my last 3 100 packs as blind purchases. So far I have been happy with all of them except for Voskhod. Im not really sure why these Voskhods dont work on my face. I wonder if maybe I got duds because everyone else raves about them and I mean people who also like my top 5

Pol-Silver
Personna Lab Blue
Astra SP
Dorco ST-301
Wilkinson Sword Germany

Another 200 Nacet today. I have found they work the best in my daily driver.

Do you also like Personna Lab Blue? Those are both very sharp blades. In fact I think shave 2 and 3 on the Personna Blue is maybe a little too sharp for my tastes.

Do you guys have a new code for the Dorco Primes?

I only found a 10% off code DSL446N4 and it made the total $8.28 for me (Not as good of a deal)

UPDATE: Sorry, disregard that. I found code MIXMATCH18 and it brought the total to 6.44$

Cant pass up a deal like that. I am a fan of their older ST-301 so I am pretty sure I will enjoy these Primes as well.

100 Kai incoming. I just find them to be the best combination of smoothness and efficiency in my Rockwell 6s. Longevity is there too. Added to my already present stash of 50 Kai's, I should be able to shave for 2.5 to 3 years before needing to purchase again.

I recently bought 84 blades of 7 O'clock Super Platinum Blacks for $14.31. These are a great blade I've only heard good things about them. Best of all they don't have a lot of that shipping glue on them. Very nice blade for the money.

blacks.jpg

100 GSB was my latest for $12.49 based on two sampler blades that performed as well as my polsilver s. They still haven't arrived. Yesterday however, I had to toss my third gsb (from the sampler) away mid-shave. It was a dud that wasn't cutting close. Im hoping it was an anomaly.

Top Bottom