What's new

What’s your favorite menthol soap?

It’s still nice and warm here in Kentucky and after a nice shave with Proraso yesterday I thought I would ask you guys what is your favorite super cold soaps, I did a forum search and couldn’t find anything recent so why not bring it up again and see what you guys like

Let’s leave adding menthol crystals out and go with soaps with menthol in them already

Dave himself

Wee Words of Wisdom
Pinacolada Chillers from Yaqi (aka Master Soap Creations) is one of my favourites during the summer, closely followed by NO Northern Elixir.
Fine Snakebite gets an honourable mention. It may lack in scent but makes up for it in menthol.
I've got a sample of Pinacolada Chillers. Thank you for reminding me I had it. Guess what I'll be using for my next shave 🤪.

If you apply some mentholated Proraso Prebarba before shaving you will have a niece blast of menthol,,,,
It works also with non mentholated soaps….like for instance in my case Tabac….
Just try and let us know:)

tam

1692047349887.jpeg

Brrrr...😄😄😄

I'm not a huge fan of menthol soap. I tried a tube of Proraso green once and gave it away. I do like a menthol kick in my aftershave which is why two of my favorite splashes are Avon Spicy and Aqua Velva Ice Blue.

My only (and favorite) menthol soap is pretty tame:

Razorock xXx Fresco
Menthol not being in an aftershave can almost be a dealbreaker and my favorites all do have menthol
Pinacolada Chillers from Yaqi (aka Master Soap Creations) is one of my favourites during the summer, closely followed by NO Northern Elixir.
Fine Snakebite gets an honourable mention. It may lack in scent but makes up for it in menthol.
I have Northern Elixir, yet to try it though. The Pinacolada Chillers sounds interesting

Never thought about this..
It works also with non mentholated soaps….like for instance in my case Tabac….
Just try and let us know:)

It’s still nice and warm here in Kentucky and after a nice shave with Proraso yesterday I thought I would ask you guys what is your favorite super cold soaps, I did a forum search and couldn’t find anything recent so why not bring it up again and see what you guys like

Let’s leave adding menthol crystals out and go with soaps with menthol in them already
I do miss living in Lexington. Proraso green with the pre shave is a great option though I prefer the scent of their wood and spice more

I've got Iced Pineapple from Sterling that has a good hit of menthol
I received a sample of the iced pineapple and definitely has a strong menthol kick. Decent scent but probably not one I’d consider buying for myself. Though it does make me want an iced/glacial version of their Executive Man

Top Bottom