What's new

Whats your favorite face wash?

I use Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser, followed by Cetaphil Moisturizing Soap ... I like the clinical smell, and it seems to make my skin look better, whether I'm shaving that day or not.

Other good ones I've tried are Nivea Double-Acting Face Wash, Trader Joe's Oatmeal Soap (a very mild exfoliant) and Neutrogena.

I've used Neutrogena soap for years, so I like glycerin soaps. I bought a bar of Musgo Lime in my last order but haven't gotten around to trying it yet.
As for a strict "wash", right now I'm using Zirh before bed. I think its a good product, but not worth the cost.

I use Pears soap in the shower; for general washing and the face. It's the only soap I've tried that doesn't flare my eczema up and has actually helped my skin to clear. And at £0.68 a bar, it's a godsend.

proxy.php

Last edited:
Aveeno apricot face cleanser. It's cheap (3 bucks for an easy to use pump bottle) and lasts for months it seems with daily use. Gentle, and doesn't smell bad.

I use Cetaphil's gentle cleanser. I've only been using it for a little more than a month, and it is very gentle. However, I don't know if it's the cause, I have VERY flaky dry skin on and around my nose. I can't really seem to get it to go away. But other than that, it's been working for me.

proxy.php

A decent gentle soap that isnt too drying on my skin, expensive though.

really? All the Clinique products i've used so far are a complete waste of money. In that I include their post-shave soother (x2 variations), liquid face wash and anti-blemish solution.

really? All the Clinique products i've used so far are a complete waste of money. In that I include their post-shave soother (x2 variations), liquid face wash and anti-blemish solution.

Years ago my sister gave me a (tiny) jar of M Lotion, a light, unscented lotion that's just right for my face in dry weather. Expensive, yes, but I rather liked it. Absorbs quickly, leaving no greasy feel or shiny appearance. I don't think one can claim that a product is expensive or over-priced and be a true B&B member. :wink:

Years ago my sister gave me a (tiny) jar of M Lotion, a light, unscented lotion that's just right for my face in dry weather. Expensive, yes, but I rather liked it. Absorbs quickly, leaving no greasy feel or shiny appearance. I don't think one can claim that a product is expensive or over-priced and be a true B&B member. :wink:

I think one can when the benefits you're getting from it are matched (if not improved) by a lower priced product. I too have expensive taste and that's why I go for more expensive things but as the price goes up my expectations do too.

This is the only Clinique product I have ever used. I actually bought it years ago and it got left in the cupboard and forgotten about.

I have been using it regularly now for around 6 months. It doesnt irritate or dry out my skin which many face soaps do to my skin, so in that respect I find it worthwhile.

When it runs out though I will try and find a cheaper alternative, if possible. Iirc it cost me £12.

I use Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser, followed by Cetaphil Moisturizing Soap ... I like the clinical smell, and it seems to make my skin look better, whether I'm shaving that day or not.

Other good ones I've tried are Nivea Double-Acting Face Wash, Trader Joe's Oatmeal Soap (a very mild exfoliant) and Neutrogena.

Best face wash I've used so far.

Not sure which one you're referring to:

proxy.php

This stuff works very well for me. Non-drying and effective if you're not really dirty.

proxy.php

This stuff dries my skin out pretty badly.

Last edited:
Top Bottom