Tuesday 07th of May 2024.
Omega 10066 Boar.
IMG_1567.jpeg

Wednesday 08th of May 2024.
Semogue Galahad Boar.

Ron R

I survived a lathey foreman
DE SOTD, Wednesday, May 8th 2024

Razor : Razorock 2nd Gen Lupo.72 316 SSP, Mfg 2021>, mid range. Excellent machining and finish QC with great design. Ticks all the boxes for myself for a decent DE razor + with in reach for affordability IMO. Had a close comfortable shave this morning.
Blade : Personna Red (4) sharp and smooth with excellent longevity. Nice blade to use in the den.
Soap : Gillette Pure cream, nice unique clean scented cream with excellent lather qualities. Makes excellent ubber lather also.
Brush : Yaqi " mysterious space" 24mm 3band silvertip badger. Excellent lather generator, luxury pillow like soft tips, nice luxury splay scrubber + great lather painter.
Pre shave : (Dedicated Cashmere synthetic)Brush wash whole face with CeraVe hand bar cleanser with a dollop of clear Aloe Vera on the cleaned beard area.
Prep : Cold water rinse after each pass of 2 + pickups. WTG + ATG + pickups.
Post shave : Pinaud Clubman lotion with witch hazel + a dollop of CeraVe moisturizing lotion(scentless).
Results : Dial 10.jpg or CCS,DFS,BBs + no irritation + no weepers=:a17: Had a close comfortable stellar shave this morning with my RR Lupo.72 with a Personna red.
SOTD May 8 2024.jpg

Have some great shaves!

Top Bottom