What's new

What's Your Brush Today?

Omega Synthetic
Omega synthetic.JPG

Beautiful handle, the colors are exquisite. Enjoy your new brush.
That's really beautiful.

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk
Thanks guys!

Trotter Handcrafts is quickly becoming my favorite Etsy vendor. I have a few others (Yingling and AKA Fashions), but I'm still drawn to my Trotter brushes.

If you haven't tried them yet, the APshaveCo knots are awesome. They have their own site as well as a shop in Etsy. The 2BED being my current favorite. However, I've read some good reviews on their new g5 knots. Might try one soon.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Wonderful brush! I have a Persian Jar handle by Rudy & it is an exquisite brush.

Since we often buy things we don’t need, it is hard to make generalizations but ... I could be very happy with only owning brushes made by Rudy. My Shavemac Beagle (today’s brush) has the same knot as two of the brushes from Rudy and is also great. If any of my 6 Simpson brushes need replacing they will most likely be replaced by Rudy and very unlikely to be replaced by Simpson. What makes Rudy not just another brush maker is that he stands behind his brushes. If a problem should develop he stands by the buyer and makes it right, unlike a major player that counts the warranty down and when one year has elapsed will do nothing for a product that has issues that were not user caused.

Top Bottom