What's new

Whats your age?

Well I see a variety af ages here and am currious what the majority is. I am 28. I have smoked a pipe since I was 20 and seems like I am starting to head in the direction of what society pictures an older gentleman. I now enjoy things like pipe smoking, cigar smoking, single malt neat, and now DE shaving.

M

modern man

You have me by a year and their is a thread for this give me a min and I will dig her up.

M

modern man

Wish I could have started with a 4 year old but I am stuck with a one year old :lol:

I wouldn't trade him for the world (but some Almond shave cream maybe)

Wish I could have started with a 4 year old but I am stuck with a one year old :lol:

I wouldn't trade him for the world (but some Almond shave cream maybe)

I hear ya!! My 2 year old has now decided to tell me "no" and shake her head when I tell her something!!!! Its too early for that. :frown:

M

modern man

I hear ya!! My 2 year old has now decided to tell me "no" and shake her head when I tell her something!!!! Its too early for that. :frown:

My kids a year and he already says no

This is all I hear no dadda no.

What I want to know is when I can spank his butt (actually its time out now days) :biggrin: (look at me turning into my father).

My kids a year and he already says no

This is all I hear no dadda no.

What I want to know is when I can spank his butt (actually its time out now days) :biggrin: (look at me turning into my father).

I "pop" her now.......you know......sounds almost like a new thread....to spank or not to spank. :biggrin:

I'm 28. I get looked at in weird ways when I talk about my new DE wetshaving hobby and male grooming in general. The good thing is that all the females typically are very enthusiastic about male grooming and whished their boyfriends shared the same hobby as mine. :001_smile

I'm 28. I get looked at in weird ways when I talk about my new DE wetshaving hobby and male grooming in general. The good thing is that all the females typically are very enthusiastic about male grooming and whished their boyfriends shared the same hobby as mine. :001_smile

I noticed that too. Most of the guys I know, their attitude is WHY? when the ladies are more WHY NOT.

M

modern man

I noticed that too. Most of the guys I know, their attitude is WHY? when the ladies are more WHY NOT.

Reminds me of when I asked a nice lady at Nordstrom’s for some free samples

Here eyes almost popped out of her head and she bent over backwards explaining things for me. She was more in shock that a man was in the grooming counter.

Top Bottom