What's new

What's up with the C&E BBB?

I'm getting married the first week of June and wanted to share this part of me with my groomsmen. I want to stay around the $50 mark and thought that a C&E BBB and a tub of Taylors would be a meaningful/thoughful gift that all of the guys could enjoy. I'm not to crazy about passing out a bunch of Merkur HD's as I know this is a very personal thing and not for everybody, but they could all benefit from the cream and brush.

So, I go to C&E.com...out of stock. I call all of the local locations. Out of stock...just have the travel brushes. Does anyone know of a similary priced brush either by Edwin Jagger or another company?

Just looking for some opinions since I value all of yours so much. Would you try to think of something else, or go for the travel brushes?

Thanks!

Hi Cory. Have you tried QED? I am sure the Savile Row line has something that would make a great gift. There are a plehtora of brushes in that range. Besides, Charles sells the Taylor cream you mentioned as well.

Regards, Todd

Judging by the advertising on their site, it looks like they are getting ready to revamp that part of their stock. They're advertising them as Father's Day presents.. who knows when they will actually come in stock, but you may end up pushing your "deadline."

I'm also looking for the C&E best badger brush and my local store is out of stock as well. I called them today and they said they'll be receiving a new shipment on May 15th. I just brought my first wet-shave set ever and this is the only piece I'm missing.

Top Bottom