What's new

What's Up With Lilac Vegetal?

The Veg is the last of the controversial polarizing classics that was on my checklist. I was an immediate fan of Arko, Williams, and Tabac, so I had high hopes for the Veg when it arrived today. All I will venture to say at this point is I am not sure I am one of the chosen. I chose a light sandalwood soap as I thought they would be complementary.

For those chosen, what is the best, or your favorite soap pairing for the Veg?

CzechCzar

Use the Fat, Luke!
The Veg is the last of the controversial polarizing classics that was on my checklist. I was an immediate fan of Arko, Williams, and Tabac, so I had high hopes for the Veg when it arrived today. All I will venture to say at this point is I am not sure I am one of the chosen. I chose a light sandalwood soap as I thought they would be complementary.

Eau de chatte

luvmysuper

My elbows leak
Staff member

Tallow Tabac

When the Veg arrived, my wife was away earlier this week helping her sister with her newborn. It paired very well with sandalwood soaps and this morning's Saturday morning luxury shave with Tabac. I used it every day this week, and I grew to appreciate and like it more each time I used it.

My wife generally does not comment unless a scent is particularly attractive. After two days she made no comment about the Veg, so I asked her opinion. She said I smell like "baby smell," and she thought she had her sister's baby still in mind.

In summary, the Veg is an acquired taste, and rewards those who are "called" with a unique experience. I am glad to report I am one of the chosen.

IMG_20211016_100759380.jpg

Top Bottom