What's new

What’s Up With Aqua Velva Musk?

Of course I write this having used vintage Old Spice (in the tankard/beer stein decanter) which always seems a little longer lasting due to concentrating over time. I worked in a small office of eight people, three of which were ladies that I swear each of them were constantly dosing themselves trying to drown out the scents of the others, it became unbearable. The remaining 5 of us solved the issue by pitching in one Christmas and paid up to buy three bottles of the same higher end popular scent--we were still smelling their perfume, but at least it was the same scent...

Walmart has it last l looked. My local grocer replaced Skin Bracer with Brut. What a world.
Weirdly, I noticed this too - that most of the classics have disappeared in many stores, but Brut has held on. Not what I would have expected. I'd have predicted that Aqua Velva would be the last to go.

Weirdly, I noticed this too - that most of the classics have disappeared in many stores, but Brut has held on. Not what I would have expected. I'd have predicted that Aqua Velva would be the last to go.
Two grocers nearby. One has Aqua Velva Ice Blue and Old Spice. The other used to have Skin Bracer but not anymore. Never have seen Aqua Velva Musk locally. Just at Walmart.

Two grocers nearby. One has Aqua Velva Ice Blue and Old Spice. The other used to have Skin Bracer but not anymore. Never have seen Aqua Velva Musk locally. Just at Walmart.
I meant AV Ice Blue, just to be clear (though I have seen the Musk at grocery stores - just not as commonly). That's sad about Skin Bracer. Also, I suspect someone has bought or is trying to rehabilitate Brut. To my shock I saw a Brut-branded "tattoo balm" product for sale recently.

I meant AV Ice Blue, just to be clear (though I have seen the Musk at grocery stores - just not as commonly). That's sad about Skin Bracer. Also, I suspect someone has bought or is trying to rehabilitate Brut. To my shock I saw a Brut-branded "tattoo balm" product for sale recently.
Brut aftershave is being sold in a new bottle, so there’s definitely a push going on.

Eric_75

Not made for these times.
I haven't seen it - do you have a pic by any chance?

20230608_160818.jpeg

alishock

I wrap my lips around a lovely pipe
I had the one that was blue coloured and I have to say I thought it foul. I was on holiday in Canada at the time and it's not available here in the UK so was excited when I found it but ended up disappointed.

I saw the larger bottle (5 ounces?) of Skin Bracer at my local supermarket yesterday. They’re selling it for $7.49 a bottle! Hmmm….

Thanks for the bottle pics... waiting to see if MasonJJ came across the same one...

I better buy all of them just to be on the safe side.

Top Bottom