What's new

What’s the next step?

Nib sizes are not universal. Generally the Japanese will be more narrow than a European with the same designation.
Franklin-Christoph make excellent pens right here in the USA. I have several and they are are all very nice pens. Also they are cartridge or converter. I would recommend that arrangement for starters. Piston fillers can be intimidating and are more involved to clean. And a clean pen is a happy pen (and user). Buying from a reputable pen dealer is highly recommended. They can check the nib and be sure all is well.

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
Nib sizes are not universal. Generally the Japanese will be more narrow than a European with the same designation.
Franklin-Christoph make excellent pens right here in the USA. I have several and they are are all very nice pens. Also they are cartridge or converter. I would recommend that arrangement for starters. Piston fillers can be intimidating and are more involved to clean. And a clean pen is a happy pen (and user). Buying from a reputable pen dealer is highly recommended. They can check the nib and be sure all is well.

Good advice, Mr T

Top Bottom