What's new

What's in your pocket today?

Still the Opus 88 clear demonstrator, filled with Noodler's Apache Sunset.
Lamy 2K, BB ground to CI, La Couronne du Comte Bleu Cuivré
Visconti HS bronze, EF, Noodler's Aircorp Blue Black

Though the Lamy is almost empty. It's my most recent acquisition and I love the modified nib. So chances are it'll be cleaned out and refilled with another ink instead of getting some rest.

Whilliam

First Class Citizen
Pelikan Souveran M400 (FP) for my crosswords. Ink is sapphire blue Edelstein. I carry a Caran d'Ache 849 BP for other stuff.

Both fit nicely into my Levenger eyeglass sleeve that features two pen compartments. Great product that I wish they'd offer in brown leather (mine's black). I've had mine for more than 20 years, and it's doing fine. The M400 is about as large a pen as it will comfortably take, though. No way an M800 will fit in that thing.

Last edited:
The Opus 88 clear demonstrator, filled with Noodler's Apache Sunset and Visconti HS bronze, EF, Noodler's Aircorp Blue Black
are still there. The Lamy 2K, BB ground to CI, ran out of 'La Couronne du Comte Bleu Cuivré', got cleaned and is now filled with Diamine Scribble Purple.

Just fitted a Jinhao stub size 5 into one of my Kaweco sports. Manuscript red ink. Really, really nice.
IMG_20210217_153137133_HDR.jpg

Last night, I did something that I never do: I emptied the Lamy while it wasn't even half. The Diamine Scribble Purple really doesn't agree with the nib. Far too dry an ink it seems. No matter what paper I used, it would stop writing after just a few words. Didn't happen with any other ink I put in the Lamy, nor with the Kaigelu 316 when filled with this ink. I'll have to keep an eye on that ink (a new bottle, this was just the second time I used it). So currently:
The Opus 88 clear demonstrator, filled with Noodler's Apache Sunset and Visconti HS bronze, EF, Noodler's Aircorp Blue Black
are still there. The Lamy 2K, BB ground to CI, is now filled with KWZ ink, green#3

I'm carrying these Parkers, which were all bought separately, but certainly go well as a set. Left to right: ballpoint, Jotter with a Schmidt EasyFlow Blue refill, 180 fountain pen with De Atramentis Document Dark Blue ink, twist action 45 mechanical pencil, 0.9 mm 2B lead.

Parkers.jpg

Not in my pocket but using it to write today. Got this pen 9 years ago today, the night before our wedding as a wedding gift from my wife. Used it almost daily since and I love it.

it’s a classique in a xf nib.
C3ECFA75-8260-4D25-BA0E-69B43FB571D4.jpeg

nemo

Lunatic Fringe
Staff member
All black Pelikan M200 with a transplanted wartime Eversharp Skyline 14K nib + Parker Quink blue

full

Pelikan M205 DUO transparent green BB inked with a one off ink. Blackstone purple Cashmere.

Pelikan 400NN EF inked with KWZI Pine Green

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom