What's new

What your EDC (Every Day Carry)

Loved carrying Zippos, no better pocket than the 5th pocket and a nice cigar.

I carry a 5 shot revo, very small fixed blade, AA flashlight, and a speed strip.

keys, saddleback CC holder (which i'm on the fence about), iPhone 5s, upgraded from the 4- and well worth it.

Guns are cool, but protecting dat *** and the loved ones is muuch, muuuch, coooooooolerrr !
Props to you guys carrying pocket knives too, you are on the right track.

As for the leatherman peeps. I envy your handimaness, or your camping lifestyle. One day I hope to own land.

Nice setup. What is the grip enhancer on that Model 10? Looks much more comfortable than the standard grip by itself.

Sorry to be late back to this party, cmyoung19. That is a Tyler T-Grip. I've had the revolver since the mid-1970s but the T-Grips only been on there for about 3 years now. I avoided them for years, even traded them away if acquiring a revolver so equipped, because I didn't like their appearance. Finally tried one on my old familiar favorite and was astounded at the improvement to what I'd already thought was a fine-handling side arm.

I still think they're hideous looking though. Despite that, three different revolvers here wear them and a fourth T-Grip is currently on order.

Well, The best things to carry according to me are:
1.Swiss army knife
2.Smartphone
3. Cigarette Lighter
4. Credit Card
$swissarmy.jpg
If you're somewhere,Its a survival kit for you. :001_smile

Gerber tanto has been abused for the last 10 years, the little para frame fits in the coin pocket top righ of my jeans if I dont have space for the bigger one. Have enlarged the middle finger grove on the para so I can open it one handed.

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 488
Nope that's the standard XDS mag. Looks similar, I guess, because it's a single stack .45. I don't see how a 1911 mag could work with anything as small as an XDS or kel-tec.

I googled it. It's the Keltec PF 9 that takes them with minor modification. It protrudes a bit but I suppose folks use them for range mags.

My EDC:
Wallet
Watch with wrist compass
El cheapo at&t prepaid phone
Keys with mini prybar/bottle opener, maglite solitare, and a cheap keychain knife
Kahr PM45 with extra mag in a DeSantis Tuck This II holster (with a flap and velcro sewn on to cover my spare mag, call me crazy but it didn't appear to be very secure.)
Cravat (works as a rag, tourniquet, bandana, sweatband, bandage, handkerchief, water filter, strainer, or emergency toilet paper)
Leatherman Crunch
Bic disposable lighter with innertube bands around it
Benchmade Infidel
Firesteel
Surefire lumamax lx2 with an aftermarket belt clip (I can't convey in polite terms how upset I was when the flimsy belt clip broke on a $200 flashlight.)
33 feet of paracord wrapped into a bracelet (actually its so big I wear it around my ankle.)
A small waterproof notepad and pencil
My ballcap and Oakleys
I always carry or have very near me a Nalgene 16 oz water bottle (usually in a jacket or sweater pocket in winter or just carried in summer.)

My EDC
My wallet
Para GI Expert SS full size IWB
A schrade schf2sm with some strike anywhere matches in the handle on my left
a winchester folder my son got me
one of my trusty zippo
and last but not least a pack o Marlboro's

Here's what's usually in my pockets. I usually trade out the knives. Looks like a lot but scattered just right around your jean pockets, it's just right. I also have a micro-Maxpedition bag that I keep things in when I travel or want everything localized.

$EDC1:9.jpg

Top Bottom