What's new

What straight did you use today? Now with PICTURES

Puma 222.

$puma222.jpg

Vintage Sheffeld-made Marshes & Shepherd 'Pond Works' (c. 1840) 7/8" wedge; massive notch in this heavy, big-bladed razor...
$AUG30_16_zpscpald416.jpg

Kanayama Strop ~ White Dog Scuttle ~ Simpson Manchurian 58 ~ MdC Rose ~ Fine Fresh Vetiver

RigaRazor 9/8+

An absolutely stunning shave with this razor, made from Tungsten Carbon steel,
felt like I was shaving with one of my old W&B's!

$SOTD-RIGAMDC0170106.jpg

David

B&B’s Champion Corn Shucker
Kanayama Strop ~ White Dog Scuttle ~ Simpson Manchurian 58 ~ MdC Rose ~ Fine Fresh Vetiver

RigaRazor 9/8+

An absolutely stunning shave with this razor, made from Tungsten Carbon steel,
felt like I was shaving with one of my old W&B's!

Very nice razor. I like how he brought the thumb notch in to the heel. That's a stunner.

Very nice razor. I like how he brought the thumb notch in to the heel. That's a stunner.

Sergej did a magnificent job on this razor. I'm not, nor really ever have been a fan of custom razors. To me, it's like shaving with a wrench made to look like a razor...I usually hate the steel used.

This Tungsten Carbon steel feels very close to my Sheffield steel razors, absolutely superb on the face, he knows how to superbly hollow grind a razor as well, which is something that's key to a razor for me personally. RigaRazors, as far as I'm concerned, has been flying under the radar in terms of one of the nicest custom makers out there.

I asked about refreshing the razor, he said he used one layer of tape, and even included a brand new roll of the exact tape he used. The razor was shipped beautifully, and arrived in a very nice box as well. Sergej is class act and certainly knows how to make a razor.

RigaRazor 9/8+ arrives!!! :biggrin1:

$RigaRazor_Unboxed.jpg

Top Bottom