Joseph Rodgers & Sons “the Royal Razor”
Chicago Grooming Co. Shiloh
Semogue 1250
58CEF4B9-5061-4AAC-A1FD-A01CBF293FAB.jpeg

Filimonica 13p , 7th shave on this edge and razor
Razor is getting sharper each shave, with stropping
Shave Revolution Shave Soap
Bourbon Room
Shave Revolution was a shaving store think California, unfortunately they closed
Anyone have info

This soap which is the best smelling soap and it was free,, i think I ordered a brush 25 dollars, which is my best brush and soap was free,,
Sad they’re out of business as they had marvelous soaps from all over including their own stuff
Wanted to try different soap today to change up plus i have so many older soaps I need to use, problem is i love my modern amazing favorites
proxy.php

rbscebu

Girls call me Makaluod
Personally, I suspect rbscebu has built all those M7DS of his as a way to stay strong and not sneak extra shaves into the day. I respect a man who can wrestle his shave demon to at least a stand off. :ouch1::straight:
You are almost correct. Each my (now) four M7DS's has an eighth evening razor associated with the set. The evening SR's are only used on special occasions, like when going to the opera, ballet, lodge or I have one of my girlfriends coming to visit me.

These evening SR's also allow me to shave again later in the day when the urge to shave becomes just too great.

I just ordered a zippered pouch for seven razors. I needed something, as not all my razors have boxes (coffins). It looks like the same one in Chimensch's video. When it arrives, I will load it up with a rotation of seven of my best razors. They will all be different, of course. Since I detail my beard every Saturday, it will be a seven-week set. That is one up on @rbscebu, as his sets are only seven-day sets!

There’s some really nice razors here…This is not one of them lol
But it’s my favorite razor.It was my first.It wasn’t shave ready.It was just a used old rusty razor.It was the first one I cleaned up and honed.It’s ugly but it’s thin grind makes it my favorite shaver..Far surpassing my first shave ready razor.Any one else have an ugly ducking that is their favorite user
7ACBE719-170A-4BD2-9C8E-80144B073001.jpeg
1FE0C782-728C-4B9B-8A64-D547DC520AE7.jpeg

There’s some really nice razors here…This is not one of them lol
But it’s my favorite razor.It was my first.It wasn’t shave ready.It was just a used old rusty razor.It was the first one I cleaned up and honed.It’s ugly but it’s thin grind makes it my favorite shaver..Far surpassing my first shave ready razor.Any one else have an ugly ducking that is their favorite userView attachment 1270702View attachment 1270703
If it shaves well for you then it is a nice razor.

Love the Dachshund avatar!!

Revisor 8/8, custom made green abalone scales.
proxy.php

I can't touch those gorgeous abalone scales, but I was inspired to pull out the Revisor 8/8, in horn. The eagle flies on Saturday!
9FAA9969-F5C2-429E-986E-8E5AAC350B25.jpeg

Friends over for dinner, that was a first, post-vaccinations. Got to look sharp. This Revisor cuts close. I was shaving quickly with a very light, wet lather (specialty of the dubl duck brush). On the second pass the razor was harvesting enough tiny stubble that the lather collected on the blade looked like dirty water. That is sharp and the result is smooth.

Sunday Morning shave
God has kept me with his right hand
Looking back over by life, he has been good to me and kept me
Blessings all
Heljestrand mk31
17 th , shave on this edge, still sharp less smooth but more on sharp side
Vermont Green slate edge
What an amazing shaving instrument and edge on this razor, ( not honed by me)
Blessings
proxy.php

Great shave yesterday, I didn't take a photo as I only had the sample size of soap and after shave but the combo was a nice blended scent, very good shave and great post shave.

Oh and still loving my razor(s) fresh off a touch up on my Ancient Ocean Jasper Barbers hone!

George Wostenholm & Sons 1" near wedge
Zenith silver tip badger
Sara Bonnyman lather bowl
Chiseled Face Sherlock
Henri et Victoria After Shave Cognac and Cuban Cigars

Have a great weekend!

first shave for me with this one
Fili 12 Doble Tempo
Chicago Grooming Co. Shiloh
Semogue 1250

Honed up the recently-acquired Fili yesterday. For various reasons my game was a little off today, and the Fili let me know that it you can’t make mistakes with a blade this light weight and this sharp. Happily the bleeding stopped before the shave was over. :)

For honing I tried to change up a few things. instead of using the more glazed side of my black ark with soapy water, I used the rougher side with 3-in-1 oil. I don’t know if it honed better but it definitely gave more feedback and also was less messy to hold the stone in my hand.

EAEC4918-A7A0-4396-B9A2-CB55E22BF4AA.jpeg

Top Bottom