What's new

What straight did you use today? Now with PICTURES

Interesting "Prime Swedish Steel" razor with a 10 year warranty. Is Ski the brand or was it made by another Swedish razor company? Perhaps Arne can tell us more about it. It does look like a fine shaver.

It’s a Ern, it’s one of their “other” brands. I figured it was sold in Sweden because of the writing.
proxy.php

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sunday

IMG_20190908_075933-01.jpeg

George Wostenholm & Sons
C. O. Bigelow
Semogue 2040HD

The duration of my morning shave is decreasing. The last couple have been around 30 minutes from foot-in-the-bathroom to turn-out-the-lights (including a shower). Still leisurely. Still a great shave. Just faster.

Thiers-Issard Durandal 6/8. After hearing Arne's praises of his TI razors, I finally purchased one and have had wonderful shaves with it all week. Durandal is the mythical sword of Roland, the legendary paladin of Chalemagne in French epic literature. In Japan it is the legendary sword of sacred fire. It is also one of the four Holy Swords forged through means of alchemy and magic, on par with Excalibur.

9.8.19Thiers-Issard.jpg

Thiers-Issard Durandal 6/8. After hearing Arne's praises of his TI razors, I finally purchased one and have had wonderful shaves with it all week. Durandal is the mythical sword of Roland, the legendary paladin of Chalemagne in French epic literature. In Japan it is the legendary sword of sacred fire. It is also one of the four Holy Swords forged through means of alchemy and magic, on par with Excalibur.

Very nice, bonus being named after Rolands sword

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First shave with this Joseph Rodgers and Sons, bone handled 6/8s+... The "GAD" can easily be polished out. Still undecided. This REAPER delivered a fine shave.
DSC_6334 - J Rodgers - BW Holga.jpg

Used for the first time today, Joseph Rodgers. Honed on films to establish an edge, got a 3 pass BBS shave today. Still smooth 12 hours later.

Larry

B1ED9D9B-F8C5-4438-85D6-5BB98EDDA4B9.jpeg

JA HENCKELS 84

This baby delivered this morning. It’s another razor that had been in the drawer waiting for a good cleaning and a date with the Coticule. I must say it performed wonderfully it’s not a Friodur but in my book just as Wunderbar
94EB471E-30BF-47F7-ABAA-0ABF60069B65.jpeg

Great Day Smooth Shaves

Top Bottom