What's new

What straight did you use today? Now with PICTURES

AMOR
proxy.php

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

It will make you happy. I don’t know why they aren’t more sought after. I have nothing that shaves better, perhaps as well but not better.
Don't tell anyone that. We don't need the inflation on these bad boys. I love all of mine and they are a fraction of the cost of others razors with the same blank but a different name. Cheers!

Some day I will have to pull the trigger on one of these..... NO, what I need to do is make some room in my den and add one ASAP!
Well Matt, the Friodur razors aren't number One in any sub category, but they are very hard to beat when it comes to the average score. They are as easy to shave with as it gets and the result is always first class.

I have no idea what this straight is. Got it as a family inheritance. Can anybody identify this?

Attachments

• IMG_0922.jpg
    IMG_0922.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 24

Chan Eil Whiskers

Fumbling about.
I have no idea what this straight is. Got it as a family inheritance. Can anybody identify this?

I might take me ten years or so, but I think I'm up to it. Just send it to me for a very careful evaluation and inspection. As long as you're patient I'm good with the task.

Others will make similar offers, but what do they know.

Happy shaves,

Jim

steveclarkus

Goose Poop Connoisseur
Don't tell anyone that. We don't need the inflation on these bad boys. I love all of mine and they are a fraction of the cost of others razors with the same blank but a different name. Cheers!
I was holding back until I got my third one. I’ll keep quite.
:001_cool:

Tonights Shave for Torrey Tuesday

J.R Torrey 210, USA 5/8th
Dr. Jon's Krampus Shave Soap
The "Green Meanie" Fluted Shaving Brush
Diesel Spirit Of The Brave

This Torrey has just come of the workbench, and only just finished it in time for tonights shave well impressed..

20190702_234903.jpg

Tonights Shave for Torrey Tuesday

J.R Torrey 210, USA 5/8th
Dr. Jon's Krampus Shave Soap
The "Green Meanie" Fluted Shaving Brush
Diesel Spirit Of The Brave

This Torrey has just come of the workbench, and only just finished it in time for tonights shave well impressed..

View attachment 995660
Great restoration Ian. I also like the picture's subtle warnings to potential thieves.

Easy Aces, The Genco Co., Bradford, P.A.

Good morning Shavers , it’s a good ole American product for me this morning. Today and tomorrow I’m going all in American.
7E393CF6-CB82-4C2C-9568-0A45E8F17CEF.jpeg

Top Bottom