What's new

What straight did you use today? Now with PICTURES

I think this thread exists just to enable those of us who would otherwise post the same pic of the same razor every day to buy more razors....

It does a good job of that ;)

Christ, I have to follow up on 4 great looking razors (Brian Brown, DD Goldedge, Wacker and the Kamisori) with this rather rough Taylor Eye Witnness. It does have an edge I approve of though so it's not all bad.

proxy.php
As it said above the gates of tbe Eye Witness Works, "No eye hath seen the like" -to me a vintage Sheffield with patina and a good edge is as beautiful as all the others put together :

Christ, I have to follow up on 4 great looking razors (Brian Brown, DD Goldedge, Wacker and the Kamisori) with this rather rough Taylor Eye Witnness. It does have an edge I approve of though so it's not all bad.

proxy.php

Is the Floid guy pouring his aftershave directly into his left eye?

Is this the famed "eye bleach" the internet has been longing for?

"Big" unknown Sheffield wedge ( The Celebrated and Lan-something with an acorn mark on the tang)
last minute change to TOBS Sandalwood
homemade boar

As it said above the gates of tbe Eye Witness Works, "No eye hath seen the like" -to me a vintage Sheffield with patina and a good edge is as beautiful as all the others put together :
When I got the razor I was dead set on sending it out for a polish but it has grown on me.
Is the Floid guy pouring his aftershave directly into his left eye?

Is this the famed "eye bleach" the internet has been longing for?
I'll let you try it out as eye bleach. I have a feeling it may sting just a little bit.

Top Bottom