Dorko No. 14
A&E Kaizen
C Mon
6FC475BA-EC21-42E4-8127-4ECA9BD587BA.jpeg

Raymondmillbrae

Totally bogus
Brian Brown Shorty
Spiked Spanish point extra hollow
Fiance picked up clown fruit for me as a surprise, it's in the CK6 formula and I quite enjoyed it (as usual) today. This is a fairly heavily scented a/s I expect I'll be able to smell it in my mask at work tomorrow.
View attachment 1170541

Love those shorty’s.

And with the spiked Spanish point, you’re really making a statement on what you like.

I’m waiting on my custom 14-2.0 Koraat to arrive.

I also shortened the length of my Koraat to 65mm, or a hairs-width over 2.5” inches.

Never thought of a Spanish point on a wide shorty. (A “spiked“ Spanish point may be a little too aggressive for lil ole moi).

I’ll consider this for next time. 🤔

Love those shorty’s.

And with the spiked Spanish point, you’re really making a statement on what you like.

I’m waiting on my custom 14-2.0 Koraat to arrive.

I also shortened the length of my Koraat to 65mm, or a hairs-width over 2.5” inches.

Never thought of a Spanish point on a wide shorty. (A “spiked“ Spanish point may be a little too aggressive for lil ole moi).

I’ll consider this for next time. 🤔
It can be a bit aggressive for me as well. I picked it up secondhand on the BST for a steal. It can bite during nearly any lapse of concentration. That being said, nothing cleans up the mustache area as well. I enjoy Spanish points though they make me nervous for my strop.

RAZOR: TI hollow grind 5/8" plastic scales
SOAP: Crabtree & Evlyn triple milled
BRUSH: Jack the Barber Synthetic knot
STROP: Black beauty double sided hanging leather

Ti_2.jpg

One of my favorite razors. It's not a full hollow & you can hear the difference, for that reason it's completely different to every other razor I own. The synthetic brush is absolutely T for tremendous when it comes to tripple milled soaps. Two swirls & the suds start flowing, magic.

Top Bottom