What's new

What straight did you use today? Now with PICTURES

EDA92DB0-00D6-4FFB-864D-EAF433D68834.jpeg
Went with a “small” theme today.
The Spike gave a surprisingly good shave!

François Chaussière “Trophée - L’Espagnolette” - 13/16

The Swedish steel of these very old “Trophée” contains a high % of carbon. Ultra-dry storage is compulsory.
As a reward, they get a superb edge and deliver excellent shaves. Here, in an eggplant & black bakelite pair of shoes.

proxy.php

6/8 Otto Busch “World Master”

Had my closest and smoothest shave of the Month .This blade worked flawlessly.I was shocked at how well the Sudsy Soapery Triple Cream performed for a vegan soap.Great stuff and smelled awesome .

rps20190217_144132.jpg

The Swedish steel of these very old “Trophée” contains a high % of carbon. Ultra-dry storage is compulsory.
As a reward, they get a superb edge and deliver excellent shaves. Here, in an eggplant & black bakelite pair of shoes.

proxy.php
Beaut Antoine!!

I have a few of those. As you say though, those things just want to rust, so mine are not in as pristine a shape as this splendid specimen. The feel of the metal si truly amazing though. My first Trophee l'Espagnolette truly surprised me.

I have a few of those. As you say though, those things just want to rust, so mine are not in as pristine a shape as this splendid specimen. The feel of the metal si truly amazing though. My first Trophee l'Espagnolette truly surprised me.
They do shave very well indeed.
Enjoy yours and Tks!

Top Bottom